While I was at CHA, I picked up the Make and Take from the Tim Holtz booth! In this video I make the tag following the outlined steps!
4. Use the tiny attacher to staple the ticket to the tag. Adhere the label over the ticket.
5. Pierce hole through the tag and attach a custom Fastener.
6. Apply the Tissue Tape along the bottom of the tag.
7. Secure the Tinsel Twine over the tissue tape using the Tiny Attacher.
10. Adhere rhinestone to the top of the ‘j’ using glossy accents.
11. Attach hinge clip to the side of tag.
15. Attach wreath to wire pin and thread through Crinkle Ribbon.
16. Tie Ribbon through top of tag.
Tadah!! You have a beautiful tag to add to a gift!!
Note – just a reminder that Tim Holtz designed this tag. I just followed his instructions.
All of the links take you to Simon Says Stamp. When you shop at Simon Says Stamp using our links Scrap Time receives a percentage of the sale and we appreciate your support!
On the next episode I am showing you a card using Wow Embossing Powder!!
Thanks for watching!!